Digital Audio/Video Training Course
The CLCT Digital Audio/Video Training Program provides participants with an understanding of audio/video systems in reference to the advancement of the digital platform, the requirements for maintaining them, and a foundation for improved communication with vendors and installers.
The course will cover aspects specific to federal, state and local courts. Highlights of the training include:
- Analysis of the infrastructure requirements, methods of configuration management, and network management protocols.
- Presentation of the components to a digital audio system and basic acoustic issues prominent in the courtroom environment.
- Addressing the forms of remote communication for witnesses, judges, interpreters and other parties common to the legal platform.
- Discussion of the various components of a control system, operational interface, and how to plan a suitable control system for your court.
Date: May 22-24, 2019*
Location: William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, VA
Cost: $695.00 (Court Affiliates receive a 25% discount!)
To register: Please follow this link.
Agenda: Please click here.
* Minimum number of registrations required
This content has been updated on June 3, 2019 at 4:22 pm.