- Court Affiliates Conference
- Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things and More
- “The Privacy Implications of Electronically Accessible Court Records” – working conference held with the support of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Courthouse Construction Conference – Annual conference for judges and administrators involved in major renovations or new courthouse construction
- 10th Conference on Privacy and Public Access to Court Records
- National Institute of Justice/Department of Justice Training Conference – Conference and training on technology-augmented case presentation
- NIJ/CCIPS Digital Evidence Mock Trial
- Administrative Office of the United States Court Defender Services Branch – Multi-day training program for federal panel defense attorneys.
- International Conference on the Legal and Policy Implications of Courtroom Technology (2006) – articles resulting from this conference were published in the William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal
This content has been updated on May 22, 2019 at 4:19 pm.